From Jason Kottke: In the early days of Google, Sergey Brin ended his job interviews in an unusual manner.
So I challenged myself to come up with a few of the complicated subjects to which I have expertise that I might have used in an interview with Brin.
- Successfully attend and graduate from a woman’s college as a man
- Schedule 60-100 employees of varying skill levels, while accounting for specific financial and scheduling needs and language barriers, for work at a 24-hour fast food restaurant, while also being held accountable for labor cost as a percentage of actual sales based upon uncertain and consistently inaccurate sales projections
- Planning for and executing 27 effective parent-teacher conferences during a 3-5 day period
- Playing consistently profitable poker
- Crafting and telling a winning story at a Moth StorySLAM
What would your answer be?