While sitting in the seats of Gillette Stadium yesterday, watching the Patriots defeat the Chargers, I had the following options viewing available to me:
1. Watch the game on the field
2. Watch the game on either of the two enormous monitors located in each end zone
3. Watch the actual telecast of the game from an enormous monitor positioned outside the stadium but well within view from my upper deck seats
4. Watch any current NFL game, including the Patriots-Chargers game, on my phone via the NFL.com’s mobile app
5. Watch the game being televised on the side of the blimp hovering just above the stadium
It really has become a world consumed by screens and choice..