I'm a person who has made it his life mission to say yes to as many things as possible.
I even did a TED Talk on the subject.
Despite my willingness to try many things, there are also some culturally ubiquitous things that I have intentionally avoided and feel no regrets. This does not mean that I will never engage in any of these things activities, but at this moment, I'd like to think I will continue avoiding them for the rest of my life.
- I have never purchased a lottery ticket.
- I have never taken a selfie.
- I have never used an emoji.
- I have never yelled at my children in anger or frustration.
- I have never used an illegal drug.
- I have never consumed even an ounce of coffee.
What's on your list?