Seven things that we all agree should exist and are within our power to bring into existence but still don't.
- A vacation from a vacation
- The four day work week
- The elimination of all dress codes
- Cellular telephone jamming technology in every movie theater
- Decent rest areas along the Saw Mill and Taconic Parkway
- Five more seasons of The Office
- A national holiday on the Monday following the Super Bowl
We all yearn for these things that seem within our reach and are yet so far away.
Except for my son.
This was the start of his vacation after a vacation.
He also has a zero day work week, and he doesn't work on the Monday following the Super Bowl.
Being four years-old is amazing.