I think we should hire people for any and all jobs using the following procedure:
1. Interview the last five people who served the candidate in a restaurant. Inquire about how the candidate treated them over the course of the meal.
2. Interview the candidate. Ask the following questions:
- Please explain the Bill of Rights to your best ability.
- Tell me about the last three books you read.
- Tell me about one goal or aspiration that you have yet to achieve.
- Are you a good person?
Unorthodox but effective, I think.